From:
Richard Cryberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 May 2020 14:36:29 +0000
" The drugs may reverse their immunity to bee stings. Such drugs include:-"

Until I see a double blind study I think passing on such advice is foolish at best and dangerous at worst.  Covid is a  wonderful example of terrible advice being handed out daily based on zero understanding of science.  Seems like most people in the US today hate and do not believe anything about science and have zero concept of how to understand what the numbers in a data set say.  What % have ever even heard of chi squared or have to slightest clue how to use something as basic as a binomimal calculator?  If these drugs interfered with IGg functioning or any of your other immunoglobulins people taking them would be sick all the time with viral diseases of all kinds.  So sick so often those drugs would have been pulled off the market long ago.

Now, for a meaningless anecdotal report.  Two years ago I had been on naproxin daily for two years and was adding a couple of ibuprofins a day against my personal physicians advice.  I was also on one baby aspirin a day.  I was also on a cortisone shot in my knee once every two months and steroids are well known to interfere with your immune system.  I was doing this to control knee pain enough to allow me to do a little bit of walking.  Like limp around my bee yard after I drove the lawn tractor 100 yards to get there.  I saw zero difference in my reaction to bee stings at that time versus today when I am off all three of those pain killers and not taking any pain killers of any kind unless you count two beers a day as pain killers.

Dick