From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Jan 2021 08:40:13 -0700
We held the memorial for Aaron yesterday at noon MST as advertised in
advance here on the list.

Attendance was sixteen +/-.  About forty-five had expressed interest when
asked, so it seems that quite a few found the date and time inconvenient,
had scheduling conflicts, or missed the announcement.

The meeting went well and lasted over an hour, with introductions all
around and a short comment by each, then some general conversation.  It is
clear that Aaron touched many of us both in person and as a friend, and/or
mentor.  He will be missed greatly.

Moving forward, we are thinking we should perhaps have a make-up session
next weekend for those who missed out, and maybe Zoom meetings from time to
time in future.

Weekends seem a sensible choice, with noon Mountain Time (1900 Zulu)
working for most of us scattered around the world.

So, I'll take comments and suggestions at my personal email and we will see
if the idea catches on.

Allen