From:
Predrag Cvetkovic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jan 2021 21:34:08 +0100
I didn't know about the term radiometric data before, but now I searched
the web and found that there are two types of thermal cameras  -
radiometric and non-radiometric ones. Here is the link about that
https://workswell-thermal-camera.com/radiometric-and-non-radiometric-thermal-camera/

A short quot.
" Every radiometric thermogram allows to measure the temperature of its
very single point (pixel)."
It is what prof. Bromenshenk mentioned that he needs.

I am not sure if I understand this stuff the right way, but as I know,
there are two directions how we could search for the possible solution:

1. To see if thermal camera can export a picture as a csv file. If yes, I
think you can simply use that file for further analysis. Microsoft Excel
can open csv files too.

2. I think that there are several possibilities to extract pixels from for
example a JPEG picture or maybe raw format too. For that you can use some
programming scripts or subroutines for image processing, but you would need
to do some additional programming if you want to analyse data. So it would
be a more difficult (but rewarding) way but I think that there are programs
that you can use, for example Matlab, or something else.
May be useful to search google with "Image Pixel Reader".

regards
Predrag