Date:
Wed, 1 Apr 2020 14:23:30 +0000
.>>>  ....   most beekeepers have 100 or 150 hives that are theirprimary source of income.  Most of them rotate out 3 brood combs a year -.
<><><>  They'd never rotate all the combs out of those hives (100 or 150 hives) @ 3 brood combs a year.   Only get through maybe 15 or 20 hives over the years.  < I couldn't resist.  Must bee because with this self seclusion I have too much time on my hands. >
>>>   I just retired from full time work so I am currently taking my time with my bees and really enjoying it.     ...holed up in Lousburg NC and practicing social distancing in my bee yards!
<><><>    Bill,  Enjoy the retirement and use the time instead of the smoke.   Good exercise using a hand extractor instead of one of them mechanized things.  LOL

Best regards,in self seclusion,Mike in LA