Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2018 02:31:02 +0000
>>>  fall flow averaged about 100# -- knotweed and goldenrod.    .   .   .
<><><>  I'm located bout 1/2 way between Mobile and Montgomery, Alabama and for ten plus years I have yet to observe a discernable fall flow.  I love the dark honey produced from the fall flow but have only traces of it left when looking in the spring at the food stores available and have never been able to take any dark, strong honey off my hives.  Very disheartening.
Mike in LA  (Lower Alabama)