From:
Baker's Bees <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Oct 2018 12:39:13 -0600
> On Oct 20, 2018, at 10:15 AM, John Chesnut <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> I have been unable to find any independent test of the particular device now being word-of-mouth, social media promoted.    Reading between the lines, it appears the social posters are purchasing marketing territories, and much of their enthusiasm is colored by entrepeneurial self-interest.

I’ve not ever seen one for that technology. Either that company or the other one that was on kickstarter.  I always ask them for data and they don’t provide anything meaningful. When you ask for data with before and after mite counts, they say that alcohol washes aren’t a good way of measuring mites and point you to mite drop data that shows increased mite drop during treatment, but no indication of efficacy. The person that posts it is aggressive about posting in multiple forums and they derail conversations regularly.

David Baker
To Bee or Not To Bee
Denver, CO USA