From:
Glenn woemmel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2018 14:08:40 -0400
PLB
>Sorry, these aren't the documents we are looking for.<
Does the refered document stand up as well as using michael bush, solomon parker and kert webster?  What type of documents are we looking for?
Not a smart alick question.  I am just a dummy reading everything I can and trying to put it together.  I am not promoting anything, just questioning how people come to their reasoning untill I get it.  Lots on here put thier personal experiances on here and try to put reasons to those experiances.  Wether it is why did I lose 80 percent in this one yard for one year or I treated with this and had a bad experiance.  Then the thinking caps are put on to decide what is going on.  I read all the links you post and your explinations and some I understand and some I keep trying on cause they are above my head.

Some one mentioned that most here will probly not change their mind.  My goal is more to question how thier mind got made up and understand it then is it to change their minds.  My mind is only made up till I learn more that makes me change it.  I am not against change.
Cheers
gww