Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 2019 18:13:38 +0100
From:
Predrag Cvetkovic <[log in to unmask]>
Since I see that discussion goes about bee venom therapy in general or
Apitherapy in general I am sending the other message from that Apitherapy
group led by dr Stangaciu, because I think it maybe could help to make
things more clear. This message came just after the message with dr
Cristina's retort and was written by dr Stefan Stangaciu, also sent to
Cristina's mail too.
Predrag

--------------
*Dear All,*

  Yes, this was a very unfortunate case that shows that there are still
many things to correct in both apitherapy and emergency medicine practice.

  *I fully agree with Dr Cristina Aosan that the way the medical doctors
have treated the patient was not the best one.*

  As we all know, the best doctor, the best therapist, is not the one that
is treating diseases, but the one that knows how to *prevent *them.

  Same is valid for the *prevention of adverse reactions*.

  We can say, and we are right, that the medical system is not good enough,
that the pharma industry does not like us, that such cases are extremely
rare, but in order to be completely sincere, we must recognize that *the
major problem was that the therapist from Madrid did not know how to
prevent and treat, at his level, before the ambulance came, such a
situation.*

*    Prevention is always better than Treatment.*

 Before starting bee venom therapy, before each and every session, the
apitherapist must have:

 * a very clear *diagnosis *of the disease(s), at all levels (physical,
energo-functional, psycho-emotional)

 * a very clear list with the *weaknesses *in the physical and energetical,
psycho-emotional body

 * a very clear list with all "*causes of the causes*" that affects the
patient's health.

 If the list with the "causes of the causes" collides with the *list of Bee
Venom Contra-Indications* (see in attachment Lesson 55 from our *online
Apitherapy Course*
<http://apitherapy.com/courses-workshops/apitherapy-internet-course/>), the
apitherapist must first neutralize and/or eliminate these
contra-indications, and only afterwards he/she can think, maybe, to
start/continue the treatment with bee venom.

  In most cases the other, "soft" beehive products, like honey, propolis,
royal jelly, Apilarnil, bee pollen, together with a healthy life style and
healthy, well individualized diet, can improve or even cure the patients,
so the use of BV should be only as a last resort, if everything else did
not or cannot work.

  In every single apitherapy practice, besides the normal api-tools,
the *emergency
kit* (*that must include also adrenaline
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrenaline>*, in form of a *epi-pen
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epinephrine_autoinjector>* or *vials*) *must
be present*.

  The apitherapist must know exactly what to do, in a calm but fast
manner, *second
by second*.

*  It is a must that each apitherapist has:*

* * a very good knowledge on the human anatomy, physiology and
physiopathology <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pathophysiology>*

* * a very strong knowledge on the theory of Apitherapy;*

* * a very good knowledge on the practice of Apitherapy*

* * a very good knowledge on what to do to prevent and/or treat an allergic
reaction*

   *So, I urge all people practicing Apitherapy, especially Bee Venom
Therapy*, *to go back to the basics*, to take all needed *Courses*, to
*continuously
improve their knowledge* by participating as often as possible to *national
and international api-events*, to have a harmonious life and not to live
the rest of the life with deep regrets...

   Best regards from Romania,
     Dr Stefan Stangaciu

Cc: Dr Cristina Aosan