From:
John Olivier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Jan 2020 19:36:41 -0500
In September of 2017 here is a picture of a test I carried out on a prototype vaporizer,   I actually spent a great deal of time testing out this type of vaporiser and trying to find out if there was any trace of formic acid in the vapor plume but was unable to sense any.  You may see that there is no sign of any thing else but OA crystals adhering to the hairs on my arm held about 3" from the vaporizer outlet