From:
Sarah Edna Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Oct 2018 12:18:58 -0400
Hello,  I live in upstate NY by the Vermont Canada border.  I have had a very strong hive all year, I just began in May.  I just stopped feeding on the 15th of Oct and at that time had a very low count of mites like 1-2 n my last test in September..  I just tested the hive and found 20 mites in a 24 hour period.  I am concerned and wonder if I should treat for mites and feed more.  The weather is 40’s during the day and 30’s at night.  Not sure what to do as this is my first fall.  Do you have any ideas?
Thank you, Sarah B