From:
Geoff Manning <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jun 2020 00:39:07 +0000
------ Original Message ------
From: "randy oliver" <[log in to unmask]>

>Thanks Floyd,
>I didn't mean that growers couldn't help.  I've attached a photo of the
>U.C. Nickles Estate experimental almond orchard, which I've supplied hives
>to for pollination for around 35 years.  They planted a mustard/radish mix
>for the bees.
>And hedgerows such as your rosemary, or of native shrubs can also be of
>great benefit.
>Floyd, we beekeepers greatly appreciate growers such as yourself who make
>the effort to help pollinators!

     How does this affect effective pollination?  I do blueberries in an
area that is not bad all rear round, and is especially good in the
spring.  Beekeepers have come from hundreds of miles around to use the
area for over a hundred years for spring build up.  A problem for the
pollination of blueberries.  Some distance away a mate does a different
patch on bee poverty country most springs.  The grower feeds the bees as
part of the contract.

Geoff Manning