From:
Floyd Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jun 2020 08:40:25 -0400
Randy Greetings, We are just a small operation but we have a good working system for pollinators. Around the edges we plant Rosemary which starts  blooming mid winter through March. On warm days it is full of honeybees and bumble bees plus another benefit, deer will not cross a hedge of rosemary. The orchard floors are Dutch white clover, here it will bloom from late February until June, it can be mowed and still come back into bloom. For the dearth period it's Anise Hyssop, it's in bloom from late June till frost, it's not unusual to see hundreds of various pollinators every few feet of row on it. We are in zone 8.
Cheers