From:
Kristina Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Nov 2019 16:55:58 -0700
I have not found it to be effective.  I thought (hoped) at first that it
could be one of the 'bandaid' treatments that would keep mite populations
down to a dull roar until the weather cooled or supers were pulled and I
could use formic or Apiguard.  I mentor quite a few <5yr beekeepers, am
involved in a couple of bee associations, and work in a small bee supply
outfit so I end up giving out a lot of advice.  Even with 4 strips twice,
the mite pops crept up enough that I don't think I'd recommend it.  I spoke
with them at Apimondia about the packaging and they said they're improving
it.  In the meantime my vehicle smells like something between barf and IPA.
I'll use up what I have, but I'm not optimistic.
Cheers,
Kristina
Longmont, CO