From:
Paul Hosticka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2018 13:06:14 -0500
>If brood are present all bets are off.

Brood was present during all applications. I hate to belabor the point and apologize. Click past if you have heard enough.

8/21 Post harvest and pretreat 300 bee sample.-21
9/10, 9/14, 9/18, 9/22 OAV with Provap
9/28 Post treatment sample. -38
10/10 colony moved to home yard for winter
10/24 OAV and 1 minute post treatment cold weather inspection looking for evidence of OA crystals. Sample-18
10/30 OAV #6 and installed sticky board to test efficacy. 72 hr. - ~3000, too many to count so counted 2 square inches and extrapolated.

4 OAV treatments for me brought the great majority of colonys to near or below 1% so this is an outlier. I just can't enplane it.

Paul Hosticka
Dayton WA