Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Trevor Weatherhead <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Apr 2020 12:08:05 +1000
Bob's email reminded me that I was going to send a copy of photos taken at
the Bee-L get together at Apimondia 2019 Montreal.  I have attached three
which show those attending.  Details are:-

Bee-L Dinner shared with 19 on Thursday evening 12 September 2019 at Kim
Fung Restaruant, Chinatown, Montreal, Canada - 2019 Apimondia .  Thank you
Anne for organizing this for us all to enjoy!  The names below I think are
correct but if not let me know

1.       Left to Right:   Marion & Trevor Weatherhead, Bill Hesbach, Randy
Oliver, Kristina Williams, Jennifer Reed, Syl Robitaille (side-on), Michael
Bocquet (far right)

2.       Left to Right:   Marion & Trevor Weatherhead, Bill Hesbach, Randy
Oliver, Kristina Williams, Jennifer Reed, Syl Robitaille, Anne Bennett,
Peter Kee, Peter Armitage, Pat, Michel Bocquet

3.       Left to Right:   Andrew Dewey, Malcolm Sanford, Sally Kimberly, Bob
Darrell, Medhat Nasr, Etienne Tardi, Barry Foster

Trevor Weatherhead

Australia