Date:
Thu, 15 Aug 2019 22:11:37 -0400
> >Are you suggesting John Kefuss (spelling may not be quite correct but you know the 'live and let die' fellow) or Danny Weaver are Luddites?

Of course not. Those people are intelligent beekeepers who are applying knowledge and principles to large scale beekeeping.

What I was referring to was people who regard the hive as an inviolable sanctuary where even the most benign manipulation is considered exploitation. I don't think it's a great idea to treat bees like herds of cattle, but also not like the endangered snow leopard in the Himalayas.

And also no,-- non-management is not a form of management any more than non-living is a form of living.

PLB