From:
Don Coats <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2019 17:11:07 -0500
The ethics of introducing alien invasive species seems clearly defined by
the socio-economic costs that result.  Beekeepers who might do this
contradict the image they should have in respect for conservation.

. no, we are not at the end of evolution but we have set  the forage
distribution for many  generations with some terrible plants like Purple
Loosetrife, Porcelain Berry, Autumn Olive, and the allopathic  Bush Honey
Suckle. Concern for the environment and general welfare should trump the
quest for honey.

DC  - SE PA