Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 1 Sep 2018 03:32:33 -0700
7bit
Sender:
From:
Gene Ash <[log in to unmask]>
a Bill T snip followed by > my comments...
I came to the conclusion that the real issue had nothing to do with Randy's
article but that she took issue with the title of his website-- scientific
beekeeping. That, of course is an assumption, but it fits her narrative
that Randy cannot claim the site is scientific when pure science requires
x,y and z, which she has.

>Not that I wish to rule the world in terms of definition or grammar Bill but the proper word you should have used is presumption.  I know a lot of folks misuse that word commonly used in math and economics but there is a large bit of difference in the underlying meaning of the two words. What you present above as well reasoned thought is pure speculation.

>and imho nothing wrong with speculation as long as you state it as such...

>Secondly you are painting the edition of that magazine as something of an elitist vs someone that looks for and requires certain standards to be met...  Perhaps she just need to lower her standards a bit and be more popular?

Gene in Central Texas....