From:
Charles Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2018 08:14:03 -0500
Yes, of course!  A wild conspiracy among multiple independent research teams, the journals that publish their findings, regulatory agencies in multiple countries, the elected leaders of multiple countries, the makers of precision analysis gear, the press, multiple beekeeping organizations, multiple environmental protection organizations... every single one of them is a tin-foil hat wearing, paranoid, ignorant dope-head, reeking of patchouli oil, granola, and Haagen-Dazs, all funded by... me!  I confess, it's all my fault!

Ahhh   We finally agree!

But seriously,  quite the stretch of logic and data to condemn the makers of GLY as liars and frauds!  It shows a very clear and complete ignorance of what it takes to feed the world,  and progress in general.   We had the same problem when the car was invented.
Roundup,  and its derivatives is and has been one of the crowning achievements in AG.  It has allowed for less acres farmed and more food production from those acres, as well as spawned a whole lot of other pie in the sky ideas.

We as a world,  have investigated it to death.  Right now every dang slick lawyer in the world is STILL trying to twist and turn and get past the research with a jury,  with little to no luck,  Even the WHO is plagued with FRAUD on the topic.   In a world with 7 billon its pretty easy to find a few hundred dissenters who have twisted the research beyond any real logic.

No one really like pesticides of any sorts,  but as long as we continue to want to eat and sip lattes in our free time and watch bees graze on idle grounds,  we need to allow progress.

Luckily in this area  many people far more brilliant and versed in the topics have done the work and the research,  much better than those who grab a misleading headline written by some no nothing journalist and run for the hills.

The data and information on Ranger is complete,  available and public  and has been reviewed and approved by more legal experts than some of us have bees.

To accuse otherwise is IMHO very bizarre.

Charles