From:
Glenn woemmel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2018 18:41:31 -0400
PLB
I am probly going to keep feeding heavy sugar water cause it has done the things I want it to do but found your last post interesting.  Thin fills the space up faster and so fills the bees to where they have to hold it making the need of more comb for storage.  I can see how the dots are connected.  I will have to read randy's experment again.  Cause if I remember, he had to put a lot in the hives before they started drawing at all.  That being the case, it should be reflected in his numbers on how much thick or thin it took Before the bees drew any comb at all.  If there is a differrence, it should be reflected "if" the starting positions of the hives were reflective of each other.  What you say makes sense when I think on it.  I will have to see if it is reflected in results when it was tested.
Cheers
gww