From:
Charles Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2017 17:27:59 -0500

The intention of Annoying as the adjective,  was on purpose.  Any of us who have delt with others  has met those.  The guy who calls at 9:30 at night cause hes up and thinks you want to be also,  the customer who calls and changes his order a dozen times.  Or my personal favorite the guy who shows up Sunday and expects me to drop things to meet him!   It has nothing to do with skillset, or education,  it has to do with personality and approaches.  I promise,  Keith is the nicest guy you will ever meet (and I can be too),  but certain things are quite annoying,  like calling when we are trying to get our work done!

Each person has his own level of annoying,  some don't mind 10 pm calls...  others of us find it very  "annoying"

In the case I was refereeing to in Keiths case on pollen sub,  lots of people call and want information on how to use it,  but only want 5 lbs.  My guess is the profit on 5lbs is about 3.00 tops. 15 min on the phone for 3.00  is a money looser for many people.  That’s why few people sell direct at bulk prices.

He can't bump the price for retail,  as that’s what Mann lake does as well as Dadant.  Both of which have their own lines to push.

I assume the everyone here is understanding of adjectives,  when we start parsing words and taking umbrage at the use of adjectives,  then it becomes about impossible to not offend someone. If that’s the level we have to go to carry on a conversation,  we are in a sorry place.

JMO

Charles