From:
Scott Ball <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2017 12:30:02 -0700
Just used a fogger on my four colonies last week after taking a baseline
alcohol wash mite count (3.4-6%) and will be getting a weekly mite count
this week. Ill let you know what I find. It was very easy, 100 mL of
Everclear grain alcohol (Bevmo) and 25 gm of OA. I did three trigger
pulls/colony. Wait a couple minutes for the fogger to heat up and get ready
and make sure to wait until the fogger sprays several time after each
trigger pull to give it the next go. I had no issues. Make sure you ware a
respirator and stand up wind if you can!
Scott Ball
Livermore, CA