From:
Justin Kay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 May 2016 13:28:58 -0400

> Many tractors run on 6 volts.   I doubt that will work but its worth a
> shot.  LEAVE IT RUN.  You will want the juice from the charging system.
>
> I have used my lawn tractor on the Varrox. It works, just fine.

I'm not able to keep the tractor running, as the battery is under the seat
and if no one is sitting on it, the power shuts off (stupid safety feature
in my opinion).

The supplier told me the lawnmower battery wouldn't work, but it did
anyway. Sometimes takes a little longer to fully sublime though. It sure
does drain the battery though. Three hives probably won't give you too much
trouble if you are going to treat twice a year. I did 8 hives on my
lawnmower battery, three treatments one week apart in July. I was able to
have the battery stick with me through the end of the year, but just
barely. Had to be replaced in the spring (not crazy anyway).