From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Apr 2016 12:08:31 -0700

> >We found that the performance of winter bees was not enhanced by
> supplementing colonies with pollen in the fall, nor did worker function
> suffer if pollen supply was restricted.

Pete, as I've pointed out repeatedly, the pollen supply of those colonies
was NEVER restricted to any extent.  If you read all three of their
studies, you'll see that those colonies were ALWAYS full of beebread.

>Scientists talking to scientists, and not to the people who want to know,
and need to know the information. Or does everybody here know this except
me?

Some of us try to translate the science to the lay beekeepers  : )

--
Randy Oliver
Grass Valley, CA