From:
Todd A Bebb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Dec 2014 18:08:07 -0800
> On Dec 6, 2014, at 3:04 PM, Peter Loring Borst <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> Hi Kathryn,
>
> Thanks for chiming in. I think you have a valid argument and posed it in a fair manner. Up to the last sentence, that is. It is incorrect to say that advertising is a reflection of an unsellable product.

I think we are seeing an absolute perfect example of a Catch 22 with many "issues" today. Bees and Pesticides seem to be the "Topic d'jour.

While I have respect for all participating in this forum, I would maybe like to see just a little more willingness to open debate (non-defensive) replies.

There would not be such a scientific community if there were not such a consumer demand.
Did the Chicken come first, or the Egg?
Has the world population (and the "need to feed it") been manipulated by man? Are we really just trying to improve (outsmart) on what has worked for millennium?

Kudos to you Kathryn.
Keep up the good work!

Todd A. Bebb
Founder, SBBA