From:
Deanna Corbett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Apr 2013 16:05:12 +1200
Thanks Peter, Allen and Mike

Hardy little buggers, aren't they?

The abstract certainly does pique the appetite with more questions, as Allen notes.    I'd love to read the paper in full.

A Scholar search pulled up the series that Peter mentioned and they all look equally interesting, but unfortunately at US$30 a pop they're outside my reach.   I would be very interested to have your feedback, Pete.

regards
Deanna Corbett
Hawke's Bay, New Zealand