Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 21 Jan 2012 08:51:23 -0500
From:
> ," in fact, in the Vidau study exposure to fipronil *decreased* nosema
> spore proliferation, so not really similar.  So until tested, we don't know
> which pesticides will increase nosema reproduction, and which suppress.

Just an aside, but in a long ago post by Peter, they found fipronil in
hives in Spain which was introduced by beekeepers as a mite control-
illegal, BTW. But no Imid, which was what they were looking for. Consistent
with most findings, that most bad stuff in the hives is there because of us.

Meanwhile we are still looking at "non-delectable" trace pesticides and the
Precautionary Principle to save our bees. Blaming the pebble found at the
accident scene, not the boulder that landed on the car.

Bill Truesdell
Bath, Maine