Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 2012 10:27:42 -0800
7bit
From:
Bill Ruzicka <[log in to unmask]>
Hi you Canadians using: MITEVIPES, various butcher pads, V -50 Or Blue
towels.

Will you tell me know how much acid in grams or ml. or cc your pads on
average hold?

Do you use one or two or one at first two in second and more applications?

In short   how much per application?

If you using FLASH method (measured spray) HOW many cc and where:

on Bottom boards or trays under screens?

If you answer I will tell you why.

Bill Ruzicka

Bill's Honey Farm - Home of the MiteGone Formic Acid Treatment
Kelowna, British Columbia,  CANADA
Tel/Fax: 1-250-762-8156 (the best way to reach me is by phone Pacific Time)
Email:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask] Website:
<http://www.mitegone.com/> www.mitegone.com