Date:
Tue, 7 Jun 2011 15:55:14 -0400
>>Kindly refrain from quoting me back to me. I disavow everything
>>I said over a month ago, in any case.

>I'll go only as far as to point out your statement above, and let
>the reader interpret how it relates to the kind of long term (years?
>decades?) informed discussions that take place among beekeepers
>(here and elsewhere).

BEE-L rules are that all is fair when taking on ideas, but getting
personal is discouraged.  For that reason, attribution lines and
personal comments are discouraged.  That notwithstanding, various
writers take considerable licence.  Boys will be boys, and girls will
be girls.

Please address the issues and forget about personalities where possible.

As far as trying nail anyone with his or her own words is concerned, in
this day and age, that is a waste of everyone's time.  The known facts
are changing faster than most of us are able to keep up, and we are
obliged to change our thinking and abandon cherished notions daily, or
be hopelessly out of the stream.

Let's not confuse the issues with the people who may or may not hold
any specific opinion today or last week.

Let's discuss the issues, and just the issues.