Date:
Sat, 19 Jun 2010 10:18:41 -0400
> What EO, and how much, in what sort of syrup and for how long?

Spearmint, lemongrass and oregano. One quart each in 1:1 using the formula
we settled on, for about three-four weeks. I did have the same  experience
that Bill G had which was slow take down. Eventually they did finish it,
just before maples came in.

It does not ferment very fast, if at all, so was no too worried about it. I
ran a long term test for fermentation and it holds up well. The syrup I put
on my now queen-less colony yesterday is already being consumed, and that
was 1:1 sugar syrup.

Bill Truesdell
Bath, Maine