From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Jan 2010 08:51:51 -0600
Hello All,
I have been on the road since the 27th. of December. My help moved enough
snow for me to leave before wave two of the Missouri blizzard hit.
My server went down before I left and although we tried many things  I
could not receive , send or read my emails. Still can't. We changed settings
 on my computer and while on the road I could not hook up to wireless.
I changed a few settings and picked up extra memory at the computer geeks at
Best Buy and the problem with wireless is solved but I am miles from a
wireless hookup.
I can call into my message phone in Missouri and last night when I did I saw
Randy
Oliver called asking about me.My close friend Glenn Davis ( Bell
Hill Honey which I talk to almost daily) said people have been asking about
me on BEE-L so figured I should attempt to post a reply.
Randy left a message but not a contact phone number. ?
I can read posts on BEE-I when at a wireless connection but can not post but
I am contacting Aaron about a possible solution.
I am quite a distance from Orlando so not sure if I will attend. I would
enjoy seeing my friends but I am planning on purchasing the CD's of the
convention which gives me time to analyze exactly what the presenters are
saying. Especially the presentation of our own Jerry B.! Myself and a couple
other beekeepers are splitting the cost. The drawback is the CD'S or DVD's
are not available until a few weeks after the convention but cost is very
reasonable when split several ways and really the CD's need shared. In fact
I gave my last to Terry Brown (except for the three CD set on the Nosema
seminar.) I refer to those at times but plan on passing those on before
long.
I have had a serious health issue since I left but survived the episode.The
main reason I have been in the same location for awhile. The area I am at is
so remote I can not even pick up local TV and have trouble with cell phone
connections.
Thanks for your concern Randy and my friends on BEE-L!
Sincerely,
Bob Harrison