Date:
Thu, 24 Dec 2009 14:57:45 EST
Randy Oliver says Eric Mussen, working with Sieg, has one of these at UC
Davis.  Looks like I should take a look next time I'm over that way.

Old news to some, new to me since I didn't make Apimondia.  The URL is  to
the European distributor, the manufacturer is in Hungary, as per e-mail that
 I received from them this morning.

I find the photos of the circular brood nests with honey arch 'rings' to be
 fascinating.

Wonder what the actual life table (brood survival) stats would be?

Now that bees have Merry-Go-Rounds, maybe we should offer additional fun
things for them to do, Roller Coasters anyone?

Jerry