Date:
Sat, 2 May 2009 19:04:35 EDT
All

I see NO REASON at all to use acidified bleach.  Bleach by itself is  all
that you need, and Robb showed it was more effective, at least on the
benchtop, than acetic acid.

FYI, mixing chemicals can have unexpected results - even when a chance  of
something unforseen seems unlikely.  For example, the MERC index  warns
against mixing thymol with other chemicals.  And, some recent studies  are
beginning to indicate that using two or more mite treatments together may  have
detrimental impacts to bees.

I have the same reservations about Chemigation - where everything from
multiple pesticides to pesticide/fertilizer mixtures are being made up.  No
one knows what that can do to toxicity to bees, possibly even people.

Jerry
**************Check all of your email inboxes from anywhere on the web.
Try the new Email Toolbar now!
(http://toolbar.aol.com/mail/download.html?ncid=txtlnkusdown00000027)