From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jan 2009 21:14:01 -0600
  In fact, Bob, if you
> still have unanswered questions to Bayer, I will be happy to see if I can
> get answers to them.

Get a copy of a "A Spring Without Bees" and read. Please!

Bayer has a serious PR problem with the worlds beeks. David fisher did not
answer mine or Stan's questions we asked when he was briefly on BEE-L. I
hold
no animosity against David Fischer as I realize that if Mr. Fisher did not
do what Bayer asks Bayer would hire a person which would.

Might even get a person harder to deal with than David Fischer!

Imidacloprid has about ruined Orange for beeks in Florida. I see only minor
problems for California beeks now but take a look at the 12 pages of crops
imidacloprid is used on now at the end of the book. More coming on line
everyday.

keep an open mind Randy and look at all the research. Cailifornia is only a
small part of U.S. beekeeping.

> The national beekeeper associations are currently seating members for the
> Beekeeper Advisory Board to Bayer (and eventually other chemical
> companies).

I volunteer!

This type of PR has been tried in France, Germany and other countries but
produced little actual results. Beeks will get the neonicotinoids to live
with in the U.S..
Beeks in France won against Bayer but the U.S. runs under a different
system!

bob