From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Nov 2008 21:34:26 -0600
Randy
If we could figure out why your bees are more affected than mine, we might
be able to start making sense of this critter!

Be sure and thank Dr. Mussen for me as both of you have helped me learn what
I have learned so far!
By sharing with me what you have learned has helped me work through my
nosema ceranae issues.

Dee's Reply:
Randy/Bob, not that I would say this, but I am...You must look at the
whole-bee picture and not for short durations....but for the long-haul.

I appreciate your advice girlfriend but very different methods than I have
always used. trashing yards has worked for Randy and myself in the past and
treating problems as we find problems. Other than a couple nosema ceranae
test yards i have got the best bees I have had in years which did not happen
by accident.

Randy I have been given the basic formula for pollen sub you guys are using
so plan to try in spring if I can find some inexpensive powdered eggs. Food
grade powdered eggs are expensive!

bob