From:
Russ Dean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 2008 10:20:57 EDT
Congratulations To Kim Flottum and Kathy Summers, on their up  coming
wedding. I pray that you'll have a long happy marriage.

I to a beekeeper in West Virginia and the webmaster for  the WV State
Beekeepers Association am due to wed an incredible woman  from Scotland.

I am truly blessed to having looking for a pen pal and ending  up with a
Christian woman for a wife. We do have gift registries at Sears,  Walmart, Kmart
and even Lowes.
But we would enjoy and treasure cards  even more for they'd come from you
heart also.

Russ Dean & Angela McCall
Route 1, Box 3
Advent, WV 25231

Angela is at her home now but the cards can get to her at this  address also.
I hope to visit her family, soon to be my family too next month in  beautiful
Dumfries, Scotland in the UK.

My God richly bless us all.

Russ Dean

listings at AOL Autos.