From:
Ian Steppler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2008 20:08:47 -0500
Not sure I see the significance of this.  Where has there been any
adulteration to HFCS that was produced with GMO cropping practices?
It will be no different with sugar beets.

Of all the chemicals to be applied on our agricultural fields, Roundup or
its generics is probably the one that would be prefered.  There are many
other chemicals used today that roundup is replacing that are far worse
for environmental reasons and applicator safty.