From:
DAVID ADAMS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2008 09:20:29 -0500
After reading some of the information on all the different pesticide residue found so far in the bee hive, I am wondering if any of the deep thinkers have looked very closely at what residues are in the fruit and vegatables we are eating.
I would think that if the bees are getting some of this from pollen,some of it in low levels would be in the end product( fruit or veggie).Anyone know of any studies on this ?