From:
Ari Seppälä <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Nov 2008 21:58:21 +0200
Yes I agree royal jelly is bee secretion, but to make it bees need protein,
and that comes from pollen. No pollen no royal jelly, or ok, little can be
made from bees own proteins which also originate from pollen.

I am quite sure that in pollen deficiency, affects royal jelly quality, and
definitely amounts of royal jelly go down.

Ari Seppälä