From:
Lloyd Spear <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2007 18:27:34 -0500
Brian said "what this means to me is the little guys need to be acknowledged
and given some protection rather
then being treated like jack nothing."

Yeah...but once the government gets involved, who knows where this will go.

I am 67, so can be more sanguine than some.  But my guess is no government
regulation will come forth, and matters will finally get so bad that the
guys with 1,000+ hives run primarily for pollination will go belly up.  Then
a mass scramble and, hopefully, some more rational behavior.

Can you imagine some government employee somewhere writing
regulations regarding rational responsible behavior for those who produce
honey bees for pollination?  I can't.

--
Lloyd Spear
Owner Ross Rounds, Inc.