From:
Steve Noble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2007 21:51:35 -0400
Brian writes:  “common sense says something drastic needs to change in the
bee industry.”

Don’t you see Brian?  The bees are already making the adjustment.  A
drastic change IS being made in the bee industry.  Put it another way; Who
do you think is hurt most by what ever problems occur as a result of
unsustainable beekeeping practices?  It is those who are most dependent on
those practices.  So if all our problems are caused by migratory
beekeepers, which I kind of doubt, don’t worry too much, they will all be
out of business soon if their practices are as unsound as you say.  We
beekeepers are not that much different than the bees we keep.  It is the
ones who develope resistance that will survive.

Steve Noble