From:
Dick Marron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2007 06:54:25 -0400
>>>Those folk that come to your farmer's market worried about the planet's
climate are not 'a growing fringe', they are mainstream, completely aligned
with the scientific mainstream.<<<

Thanks Gavin, for a great post. I have this argument a lot--enough so that I
don't bother to argue any more. I expect the next point would be. "Oh, the
UN? When did they ever get something right?" Next comes the idea that all
scientists don't agree. Our current administration has delayed and watered
down a report on this subject, by its own EPA, that would back up what you
posted.

Tying this to the drought and CCD is the first time I thought this way but I
did write about the possibility that poor nutrition was a possibility. By
the way, our Dept of Ag reported a study that our fruits and veggies have
about half of the nutrition they had in the 1950s. Did you access that data?

Dick Marron