From:
allen dick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
allen dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2007 00:05:50 -0600
Did I Say Anything About Organic?  I don't think so.

I was talking about being able to switch combs around without worry about
chemical contamination, like in the old days, and also keep bees without
constantly monitoring for mites and interrupting other activities to treat.
Someone said there are lots of people doing this.  I asked how many, where,
and who -- and if they contribute anything much at all to the productive
output of the industry.

That's all.  I'm still waiting for answers to those questions, not other
questions that I did not ask.

Therefore, please disregard the mention of my name in the context of arguing
about things I did not say -- or even imply -- and leave me out of any
discussion of organic, at least until the term is understood by all to mean
the same thing.

Thanks.