From:
Bill Truesdell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2007 19:23:04 -0400
Allen mentioned Russian bees, but what we have seen in Maine is that you
only buy time with them and they eventually fail, just it takes longer.
They may do better elsewhere.

Sort of reminds me of all the other sure fire Varroa controls that work
fine for the first two or three years until they have built up enough to
kill the colony.

Bill Truesdell
Bath, Maine