Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 6 May 2007 19:14:01 -0400
7bit
From:
"Janet A. Katz" <[log in to unmask]>
Scot said:

"	You really could be more be careful when you make claims like the
above, because not all commercial and sideline beekeepers do things like
you. It might be accurate to say " **many** the sideline & commercial will
get a chuckle from the above." However, what you have said is quite clearly
false because "all commercial beekeepers and sideline beekeepers" don't all
do things your way."

I have 42 hives, so I guess that makes me almost a sideliner. (Is 50 the
switch from hobby to sideline?) When I first started, I would shake the
frames to get the bees off. I must have tenacious bees because even after I
got good at it, it took more than two shakes to get all the bees off. Then I
tried bee escapes, which worked really well, as long as you got to the hives
immediately after about 24 hours and took them off. That hive I forgot
about...boy did the wax moth have a field day with my crop in that super.
I've tried the blower, but again, I must have tenacious bees...that didn't
get them all out. Fume boards work best for me.

Janet A. Katz
Chester, NJ