From:
Grant Gillard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Sep 2006 05:22:13 -0700
Greetings all,

  For several years I have been trying to get Canadian Buckfast queens.  I've endured a host of excuses and red tape, border closures, customs regulations, etc., only to come up empty.

  Finally, I have my Buckfast queens.  I obtained them from Munro Apiaries for my fall splits.  Rachel Bannister was my contact and she was the best.  They are prompt, shipping through UPS Ground went well.  I am very pleased.

  There are other Buckfast queen producers in Canada, but Munro is the first one I found that was able to deliver what they promised.  No doubt there are others up there that can, but I sure couldn't find them.

  Contact Rachel Bannister at [log in to unmask]

  tel: 519-847-5333
  www.munrohoney.com

  I pass along this information as we've talked about this topic some time ago.

  Grant
  Jackson, MO