From:
"J. Waggle" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 2006 15:07:33 -0800
--- George Fergusson <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> use of this term (artisanal honey) ...
...is problematic and it's meaning is unclear.

George,
You already disagreed with me over on Organics,  I'm
over here looking for supporters 'LOL' I don't know
that it is legal to disagree twice, would that be
double jepardy? ;>)

>...I'm a real fan of
> using simple, clear,
> and concise language with well-understood meaning...

To use the traffic light analogy, I'm a yellow light
guy.  My options are open, I can stop, go, or step on
the gas. ;>)

...but techincally my
> bees make the honey and
> I just rob it.

Well technically,

To rob is "to take something away from by force"

To harvest is "the act or process of gathering in a
crop"

So to use simple, clear, concise language with
well-understood meaning.  You should use the term
"harvest" when describing this procedure.  ;>)
Best Wishes,
Joe

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com