From:
joe bossom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 2005 16:39:16 -0500
The comment of Mr Kilty in Britain confuses me, how does the hive roll back?   I reckon that he is responding to previous comments about supers being stored whilst still moist with honey while others have reported that they are storing supers after they are bee-cleaned. Kilty suggests a 3rd method.   However, I was unaware of wheeled hives being used in Britain.  Further.what has the illumination of the shed have to do with the storage process? Could he be more explicit?  Why does Mr. Kilty store entire hives rather than just the used supers?

Tell us how you do IT