From:
queenbee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2006 18:02:24 +1000
Has anyone had any experience with resmethrin which is sold in the USA as Scourge.  It is said to be used for spraying for west nile virus.  It says it has a short half life in the field.

The reason I ask is that I have the opportunity to go to work avocadoes and the farmer uses resmethrin.  He says he sprays at night and I wondered if overnight was enough time for chemical to become not a problem to the bees the next day.

Trevor Weatherhead
AUSTRALIA
Coming to Apimondia in Australia in 2007?