From:
Giuseppe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 9 Dec 2005 17:31:39 +0100
Hello Peter, bob and thanks to all for the interest.
Until 4 years you make the nosema was not a problem in Sardinia where I work
(google heart poiter 39°21' 43.23"N, 8°59' 32,03") and I am also a breeder
of Queens, but and much difficult one to characterize the characteristics
for one resistance to the nosema. The climatic conditions and season influence
them in determining way the development of the spore, the protein deficiency
and the weakening of the immune system of the bees had to the varroa are
other important and determining points in the development of the disease.
These are of the factors that render the much difficult selection we of stocks
of resistant bees (I?m use only the spinola ligustica race) when it is succeeded
to characterize the role of the indispensable genetic for the resistance
of the disease is easier to select the bees also for the eventual resistance
to the varroa, but hour not is like this.The disease nosema is ubiquitaria
in the world. I do not understand as never it comes only used the fumidil
for its control. Perhaps because simply and the only product that à one effectiveness?
And a great problem also why  we work with organic systems. Some person never
tried for some years we use it of the thymol?
Or fear that the future of the biological one is more and more black?
Salutes and a particular thanks to anyone will have to say something
Excuse for my bad English
Very thanks
Giuseppe caboni

bob have arrived you the photos?

Giuseppe Caboni
Cooperativa Apistica Mediterranea
09026 San Sperate CA
ITALY

TISCALI ADSL
Solo con Tiscali Adsl navighi senza limiti e telefoni senza canone
Telecom a partire da 19,95 Euro/mese.
Attivala subito, I PRIMI DUE MESI SONO GRATIS! CLICCA QUI:
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/sa/1e25flat_tc/